Sunday, May 27, 2012

My Very Own Brain slug

My most recently finished Plush started as most of my plushes do; a blob of a shape. I then decide whether or not I'm inspired by what I've begun to make or if I need to rip it apart and mutter swear words under my breath. After finishing this lil' one I stood back, tilted my head and thought "It looks like a brain slug." Like those pictured here:
As seen on Futrama
But I thought I'd add some details and make it my own also I'm not confident enough on how copyright laws  work.

"Gauurrhh I'm kind of adorable!" 

He's teething


I spend a lot of my time with my plushes. Because I hand stitch them it takes me a couple of afternoons before I finish them. I also have a hard time ending the project. I'll be done, look at them and think "Holy crap! He needs horns, HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO BLIND!" This way, every plush I make looks how I want it to, a little something extra added to them. For not this little guy's gonna be sitting up here, 
That is until I start an Etsy account where I will be selling this lil' dude along with some of his friends! So sit down with your partner and start thinking about adopting a Plush. 

No comments:

Post a Comment