Wednesday, July 25, 2012

She Sells Sea Shells down by the Seashore

On Sunday I went to down the shore like every good Philadelphian does. One of my favorite things to do while I'm there, besides winning cheap toys from crane machines and eating ice cream, is collecting shells. The only problem with collecting shells is that then you have to do something with them. Usually I would just abandon my pile of my shells somewhere on the beach and do it all over again the next day, but not this year.  This year I decided, after seeing so much beached themed decor that I would make something from them. I haven't started yet but here is what I have to work with.

Well categorized shells.

Spirals! 

Little babies. 


Tiny house.
Shells are just so pretty, I want to see if I can't keep some around. I'm just wary of making something tacky. Speaking of tacky: 

Speaks for itself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment