- Tweedledum and Tweedledee
- Agreed to have a battle;
- For Tweedledum said Tweedledee
- Had spoiled his nice new rattle.
- Just then flew down a monstrous crow,
- As black as a tar-barrel;
- Which frightened both the heroes so,
- They quite forgot their quarrel
- Ah! Alice's Adventure in Wonderland, perhaps one of my favorite stories of all time. I have a large collection of books and figures all placed lovingly in a china cabinet in my room. The little old lady inside of me loves it. I have two Alice in Wonderland tattoos as well. The badass 22 year old that I am, approves. My collection features most of the characters from the story and it's sequel but not Tweedledee and Tweedledum. So in a moment of exaggerated self confidence I made this:
Because of all the different colors and details involved in this it's taken me a long time to finish these two brothers. Technically they're not even finished seeing as they are floating in a sea of white, a dimension without space or time...
I'll post an update whenever I get around to sewing the twins a home. For now, they're just one more piece to my every growing collection.