Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fall Back

It may be because I was born in November, but I think you'll agree with me when I say fall is the best season. Summer is fun and all but I sweat like a linebacker and there are absolutely no holidays. Unless you count 4th of July which I don't because no one gives me presents on 4th of July. After months bland hot days I finally get to decorate my house. Granted I don't have a lot of decorations because for some reason most decorations either cost a poop ton or are like, hanging decapitated clown heads that talk. I went into the Spirit of Halloween the other day and almost had a heart attack. The little kids in that store were less scared then I was. Suppressing those memories and moving on; here's how fall looks in my house.

There are some decorations visible but this is mostly of picture of my cat. 

Still watching Beetlejuice as I type this.
My favorite little guy.

The front step set up.

Little coffin I painted.

As well as the little figure I painted.
I went through Michael's Craft store the other day and had to pick up that coffin and little batty dude. Just some low intensity crafting. I've been spending more time in my craft work space since we've hooked up a TV with a VHS player so why not pick up some mini projects.

Anyway, I hope you're all making your home's adorable and fall themed and posting pictures of them online so I can gawk at them!

No comments:

Post a Comment