Sunday, December 23, 2012

Mew Mew the Blue Winged Kitty Cat

The title of this blog is supposed to be a play on Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. The fact that I'm explaining that to you readers is testimonial to how threadbare the reference is. THEY CAN'T ALL BE WINNERS!

This is the third plush I made for my aunt's order for Christmas and it's another hybrid animal. This one is for a little girl and luckily for her, I didn't prick my fingers while making it so there's no blood on it! yay! Blood free toys.

I'm a little off today. Can you tell? Oh well.

Meow meow, I can fly.






One of the limitations I had on making these toys is that there couldn't be any buttons in case one of the kids gnawed it off and tried to eat it. So for the eyes I used fabric paint and for the nose and cheeks I used fabric glue. Using new materials was fun especially since they made things go by a little faster. 

Okay well just finished the other toy as well so keep your eyes peeled! 


No comments:

Post a Comment