Friday, December 14, 2012

A Monster Undertaking

I mentioned a while back (in this post) that my aunt had asked me to make her four plushes. At the time I was working as a part time secretary with ample time on my hands to do whatever. That lucky, lazy, in the past me. I now have a full time job at a school so I've really let this project drag on. To date I have three finished and with only a week left to finish the last one. Damn it, even typing that is making me panic. ANYWAY the second one I did was also for a little boy, though a bit older than the child getting the Puppy-saur.
Who wants a hug? 
Bring it in, bro. 


This is the hug monster. He's shaped like a pillow and a darn soft. His big arms are great for giving a monster hug or for smacking around any bad monsters you might have lurking under your bed. Once again, I hope this kid likes this. It's hard to make things for children I've only met once before. The next set is for two girls as soon as the fabric paint dries on the one I'll have it up. 

Why did I take on this many projects? I still have two other gifts to make for people. Am I insane? I'm insane. I'm tired and insane! 

No comments:

Post a Comment